- When you use Matjack airbags, you get the advantage of one of the simplest and most versatile tools available today for lifting and moving heavy objects.
- Widely used throughout a variety of industries, Matjack lift heavy machinery at construction sites, set and adjust manufactured buildings and assist house movers.
- Matjack are used to upright overturned rigs and are an integral part of the equipment of an ever-growing number of fire and rescue departments. Matjack's are totally manufactured in the USA and have been popular worldwide for more than a decade.
- Matjack's unique construction provide for a lifting bag unequalled in strength and durability. All Matjack airbags are marked with a distinct white or yellow "bulls eye" for ease of centering under the load, and have a conical interlocking surface to limit slippage.
- The Matjack "state of the art" deadman controller allows for independent or simultaneous operation of one or more airbags.
- Supply hoses are available in six different colors to help eliminate confusion during simultaneous operation of more than one airbag.